THANOS

     Thanos is my 2nd fav. marvel hero and here is why :)
 
Who is a hero?
I think someone who does good work for the betterment of society without benefiting himself.
What Thanos did was the same.
And It actually made life better which he showed on the planet of Gamora.
Did he do the right thing? 
Right is to bring wellness to the community/yourself
Sometimes it will lead to unethical actions 
I think he did the right thing because it was really a solution for the betterment of this world
He doesn't take pleasure in killing
He killed randomly 
He did snap for universe not for him :)
Why was he killed?


I think this video is enough to explain
"I am the only one who knows that"


I will reply to the comments so feel free to comment if you don't agree with Thanos as a hero 🙃

Subscribe to blog BTW

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I agree with the goal Thanos wanted to achieve and with the problems he highlighted but I do not agree with the method he took to achieve them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He iz not a hiro. He shud have killed himself too for the betterment of the universe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i guess thatnos is kinda a hero, i mean he sacrificed his daughter for the "betterment of the universe"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Killing People ???